Saturday, September 1, 2007

And so it begins

Well, I have been percolating the idea of a blog for quite some time now. Mainly because I have things that I would like to write about from time to time and somehow, after I read over what I've written, I make more sense to myself. Further, I would like to chronicle my family's journey through life, learning at home and the general blumbering we do on a daily basis in some meaningful way and I have thus far NEVER actually managed to crank out a single scrapbook page (despite the best laid plans and some darned good photos). So, I figured there was something to a September 1 start. I really love September for some reason and seeing as this is a traditional time for kids Aidan's age to be starting school, I figured I'd start this blog journey now, too. Our family is entering into a new phase of our life as we prepare for a big move and so I'm sure many ideas, plans, and dreams will be fleshed out here. You're welcome to come along for the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment